Amethyst Earrings are designed for women who love purple and have February birthdays. Wear these sparkly amethyst heart dangle earrings to show off your birthstone.
These earrings are versatile and can be dressed up or down to match your wardrobe. They are around 1.5″ long.
Purple is the color of royalty and of deep spirituality.
Dates: February 21 – March 20
Amethyst is a crystalline quartz gemstone in shades of purple, lilac or mauve.
The word amethyst comes from the Greek meaning “without drunkenness” and amethyst was worn as a guard against drunkeness and to instill a sober mind.
Locations: Sri Lanka, India, Uruguay, Madagascar, USA, Germany, Australia, Namibia and Zambia, Uruguay, Mexico, Western Australia, and Morocco.
- Amethyst is associated with the Crown Chakra (the top of your head)
- Increases concentration and confidence in life
- Has been used to open the spiritual and psychic centers
- Used as a meditation aid when worn as a necklace
Amethyst Healing Powers:
- Put an amethyst under your pillow to promote healthy sleep and help fight insomnia
- Use amethyst to help improve concentration
- Rub it across your forehead for relief from a headache
- General healing and strengthening the immune system
- Freedom from any kind of addictions
- Problems in the blood and in breathing problems
- Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive
The color of the amethyst earrings may differ from your monitor.