This beautiful Yarmulke – Silver wire with Gold Pearls
- Are you looking for a kippah (or Judaica jewelry gifts) for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, wedding or another lifecycle event?
- Do you want a yarmulke that helps you feel beautiful, joyous and connected to G-d when you wear it?
- More women are opting to wear different colored kippot or headcoverings to match their tallit or their clothing.
- You can be certain that the kippah you purchase will help you to have happy memories of your simcha.
- You can be confident that you’ll receive the kippah in plenty of time for your event and move on to the other details on your planning checklist
It is 4.5″ in diameter. To measure, on a white piece of paper, draw a circle that is 5″, cut it out and place it on the crown of your head to see if this is the size you’d like. Then, draw a 4″ white circle, cut it out and compare the sizes.
You’ll receive a freeform design – each kippah differs slightly since each is totally handmade.
This price includes mailing in a priority mail small box.