Spring Boutique April 23
April 23 Ezra Habonim Synagogue in Skokie is having artisans in for a Spring Boutique on April 23. You can purchase my handcrafted (Jewish) jewelry and kippah designs for Mothers Day and graduation gifts.
The boutique is from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- You can preorder (Jewish jewelry) and/or a bat mitzvah kippah from my website and pick it up at the show. Payment is required when you place the order. Be sure to shop online now to see and reserve your favorite items since many of my designs are one-of-a-kind.
At the show,
- you’ll see some new jewelry designs, and
- get a discount on older, discontinued jewelry designs
- All of my kippot will be at the show so you can try on your favorites.
- You can also place a custom order with me for different colors before the show and I’ll bring your order to you.
- I’ll give you 10% off with coupon code “twit10” when you place and pay for the order online.
Be sure to sign up for my VIP subscriber list here and get special offers for my best customers.